WTB Venture 700x40c / Tubeless ready
• Tyre type: clincher (folding tyre)
• Casing: TSC Light Fast Rolling (tubeless ready / 60 TPI)
• Rubber compound: Dual DNA Rubber
• Size: 28“ x 42 mm (700 x 40C)
• ETRTO: 37 – 622
• Weight: approx. 472 g
SG2 PUNCTURE PROTECTION:
These tires are available with our all-new SG2 Puncture Protection, which is a lightweight nylon insert that provides bead-to-bead coverage and ensures every area of the tire is defended against slashes and punctures. As events become progressively rougher and cyclists pedal farther, gravel gets tougher. It only makes sense for gravel tires to become tougher as well.
- Nylon fibers have a flat profile, which reduces the amount of rubber needed to fill the gaps between fibers and minimizes weight.
- Protected SG2 gravel tires feature a 120tpi casing, which improves suppleness compared to a traditional 60tpi tire.
- SG2 was specifically designed to be a puncture protection layer, but it also improves air retention and eliminates seeping at the sidewall.
- The large, high-volume footprint of each Venture tire allows for more working edges of the tread to always be in contact with the terrain.
- Rounded profile with vertical channels to enhance cornering characteristics.
- High volume casing enables comfortable ride.
- Dual Compound Rubber means a fast rolling tire with great corning traction.